D2 Striping Privacy Statement
Who We Are
At D2 Striping, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information our customers entrust to us. This privacy statement outlines our policies and practices for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information in the course of our striping services.
- We collect personal information from customers, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other relevant information necessary for the efficacy of our services.
- The information we collect may be provided directly by the individual or obtained from third-party sources.
- The personal information we collect is used to better match the customer to the striping service that best suits their needs.
- We may also use the information to improve our services, to respond to requests or inquiries, and to comply with legal requirements.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
- We may share personal information with third parties, such as clients and service providers, for the purpose of facilitating processes and providing our services.
- We will only share the information necessary to fulfill our obligations and we require that these third parties comply with appropriate privacy and security standards.
Access and Correction
- Individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information that we hold.
- To request access or correction, please contact us. [email protected]
- We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with industry standards to secure this information.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
Your data is not shared with any third parties and only used internally at D2 Striping to create a seamless customer experience.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically, instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where Your Data is Sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
- We may update this privacy statement from time to time to reflect changes in our policies or practices.
- Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective upon posting.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, please contact us. [email protected]